hurting heart

私が願うのは あなたとの絆だけ
色褪せない約束をこの胸に刻んで

2009年1月22日木曜日

NEET Gathering

So this morn I went up to ITB for the Career Exhibition. Before that I had to scramble and sort out my CVs and stuff, because I didn't know beforehand.

I suck at parking, and driving in Bandar in general (plus directions, see I told you I wasn't born to drive) so it took 30 minutes to find a parking spot. Then when I arrived I saw my junior Hazwan Zaini (he has the exact same name as one of my cousins...) who had done his rounds. Then I went about myself and targeted the Belait-based companies. BAG will be my last resort - I was planning to go to Coffee Bean this Saturday for their own casual interview - and went there last. I saw the HR lead who did that marvellous talk at that Youth Leadership forum I attended, but didn't have the chance to talk to her (can't remember her name so I have to look it up next time). Saw my old UBD partner Sherwan (of the Guriwan Sherwan connection) who is already employed by BAG anyway.

Then went to lunch at the new Excapade in Serusop, the flexible opening hours would be joy to people who can't wait for 6pm to munch sushi after work. I had a terrible time on the road. If not for the mp3 player in the Sunny I would go nuts.

...as if the house and my family aren't already bonkers...

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム