hurting heart

私が願うのは あなたとの絆だけ
色褪せない約束をこの胸に刻んで

2007年1月24日水曜日

To continue with the OTHER sad story...

So after 3 days of virtually not eating anything and walking around like some sort of n00b fitness freak I rolled on the floor at night and thought I'd die.

Then I suddenly started to realise how stupid I was - and how right everyone else has been.

I haven't felt lighter than I have for awhile - but I know I have to eat. The question is control. Uncontrollable, indisciplined eating made me overweight all my life - and just a simple resisting of the temptation to gobble up everything I see can make miracles.

I'm far from happy though - as you often observe, food makes me happy. Eating is one of the wonders of living, and I am ever so grateful to be able to eat everything there is. Now I just need to feel what the other people in this world may be feeling. It may be a rocky, evil, and very depressing road, but I'm beginning to see the light at the end.

Now to get back to kicking the lovely old white piece of sphere plastic after gaining this good momentum on my fitness.

2 件のコメント:

  • 1/2/07 18:04 に投稿, Blogger Aunidayini Hisyamuddin さんは書きました...

    There are few things happen in you when you are not eating. #1 your cells become efficient energy store, so when you start eating again, you'll likely to gain weight. #2 your metabolism will decrease so it makes you harder to lose weight #3 your body will not have the source of energy for " burnig" the stored fat into energy and finally your immunity will be affected as you are not eating properly... so my advice to you is control your sugar intake, reduce intake of oil/fat in your diet, drink more water, eat 3 potions of carbo each day( 1 potion = 1 handful) and excercise whenever your can including taking stairs instead of lift and to walk whenever you can :) hope this helps !

     
  • 17/2/07 15:18 に投稿, Blogger Green Wanderer さんは書きました...

    >control your sugar intake
    check

    >reduce intake of oil/fat in your diet
    check

    >drink more water
    check

    >eat 3 potions of carbo each day( 1 potion = 1 handful)
    I suppose I have to eat so check

    >excercise whenever your can including taking stairs instead of lift and to walk whenever you can
    kinda. mk. thanks.

     

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム