hurting heart

私が願うのは あなたとの絆だけ
色褪せない約束をこの胸に刻んで

2008年6月27日金曜日

Two rants

Should I be bitched for not liking things like movies and cars?

I recently concluded that the average Bruneian youth watches one or two or all of the big three current longass anime, Bleach, One Piece and Naruto. But they only watch-watch for the heck of it. I don't have to go through the thing about Bruneians and movies and also cars.

I wonder if my antisocialness is brought about by my own. I can't click with most people because I'm just too weird.

Sigh, I'm now at a physical age where I need to do things on my own and people expect that, but I still depend on some people to lead me along because inside I'm still a few years younger.

I wonder if I'm allowed to go back to another uni to do a whole different degree altogether (since the one I'm soon getting, sucks). I wanna try JS. At this year's Japanese Language exhibition, that thing's "in the works" at UBD. Wonder how many decades that'll take... but I wanna be a pioneer for that one also.

Because 1st Edition people rock.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム