hurting heart

私が願うのは あなたとの絆だけ
色褪せない約束をこの胸に刻んで

2006年9月23日土曜日

Katil

D:D:D:D:D:

You know, I've lived at Hostel PJN for a whopping 7 years and there was NEVER a time when the bed broke. But for the last 3 years I've been here, the bed's been broken twice already (and last year I got a room with the bed already broken).

Sure you can say I'm 30 kilos (?) heavier than I was last time I stayed at the PJN hostel but there were other guys heavier than me and never once did they complain about broken beds.

Now, the beds in PJN are legendary. They're there ever since the hostel opened. They have a simple design but they're made of hardwood, so stable, a normal person can stand on them (even can withstand two people, and I did too).

The beds in UBD have a modern look, but they're made of softer wood and is prone to creaking and breaking from stress. Sigh. I can't sleep without fearing the moment the bed crashes down and sending me into a bump.

If this continues I'd rather import my own bed. From PJN.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム