hurting heart

私が願うのは あなたとの絆だけ
色褪せない約束をこの胸に刻んで

2006年8月1日火曜日

argh

Well, there goes my free time. Apparently we're all gonna enlist for 3rd year subjects too...

ARGHARGHARGH THIS SHOULDN'T HAPPEN

And I'm changing hostel rooms again .----. back to M3...

I just hope the new intakes around me don't mind me blasting Japanese music. Or my karaoke blurts. Or the stash of food I bring in and store at the icebox. Heck I hope they're not IPISHOAS idealists... .-.

Lemme see my timetable... wtfsigh... For guys, there's only gonna be me and Oxba around, with all the rest going off before us.

Save me .-.

2 件のコメント:

  • 2/8/06 08:47 に投稿, Blogger Venus さんは書きました...

    Akum yasm...dun wori eh...let's do our best 4 d coming sem n d next one...emmm, kira d 3rd year la 2 ah....insyaallah...mudah-mudahan tani suma ada peluang 2 go oversea...Amin...hang out ngan kami ja nanti bla sem start...bah, c u bla ubd buka :D

     
  • 26/4/07 22:49 に投稿, Blogger Green Wanderer さんは書きました...

    D: Very ugly links!

     

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム