hurting heart

私が願うのは あなたとの絆だけ
色褪せない約束をこの胸に刻んで

2006年5月31日水曜日

erm...

You know, I haven't really talked about my exam.

I'm sure most of you don't really care why I often got out early, but lemme tell you, the earliest to come out isn't the most terer. It's prolly the most sasakest person from reading the questions.

We really haven't touched on the financial implications. You know, if our results suck, we even have the risk of not getting anymore allowance. That would be the nail of our coffin it that happens <_>

Oh yea, esok briefing, siapa mau ambil aku dari Lumut? I think I also have to antar the hostel borang, but... don't feel like doing it here and now. It's due till the 15th.

Playing Spirits Expedition instead of D.C.II because there's no full walkthrough yet. Or is it the lack of boobs in that game? haha.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム