hurting heart

私が願うのは あなたとの絆だけ
色褪せない約束をこの胸に刻んで

2009年3月21日土曜日

You guys are killing me

I'm the only UBD CS alumni without employment, and now I'm being abandoned? Of course, I understand, recently I don't fancy traveling to Bandar and I'm probably too broke to treat anyone anymore but you guys should be a bit more decent than that.

The rumours about me being a sick pedo are rife in Facebook. I want to make this clear: I like young children and babies but I don't ever intend to sexually assault them. Nor am I attracted to two-dimensional kids.

My girlfriend wants me to curb the romantics and just build our relationship slow. That's different than my personality when it comes to love. I'm a true lovebug, but real girls are so damn fickle.

Now I have no money and no job and my mom shoved this in the face this morning. I'm beginning to think about the near future and whether I really have a function to keep living in this world. I must stop myself from being suicidal again - but it's hard to when you feel like you have nothing to offer in this world and have no faith in love or humanity anymore.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム