hurting heart

私が願うのは あなたとの絆だけ
色褪せない約束をこの胸に刻んで

2009年3月4日水曜日

方向音痴

I truly have no sense of direction.

So on Monday I went to DSS. Riding to Tungku Link (which in my opinion is the most awesome road name in the world) I kept reminding myself, "it's not the flyover after UBD." So I went past that... and went up the next flyover which goes to Muara -_-;

Then I went "I have to get out of this..." and took the right turn immediately after, but somehow I end up at the other side of the road and now I'm turning away from Gadong. So I thought to myself "okay I'm gonna get on the Rimba flyover and across so that I can get to Gadong".

I then turned into that flyover, which if you remember, has two roundabouts at each side, making the whole thing look like a female's... er let's stop there. Anyway I went round the first roundabout after crossing it, but didn't turn to the junction going to Gadong, so I end up getting off the flyover FACING THE SAME DIRECTION.

So I had to get inside UBD and use its roundabout to turn to Gadong again. Yes I was too paranoid to even turn right before the UBD entrance to save time.

I managed to get to DSS and did my test. I did what I do best when I was at UBD, which is BSing my answers on a test. Seriously I'm gonna stab Mimi for telling me what comes out is QBASIC and not VBasic. That's a very big difference.

Then I drove away from DSS and wanted to turn left to go back home, but I don't see a left turn. And I went past the right junction which would've been the right way, and instead I was heading to Gadong -_______-; I went nuts. Gadong is still a mystery territory to me. I hoped for a U-turn and luckily there was one before the big intersection.

Managed to get off towards Jerudong and went to UBD, tried to see my sensei but there were Japanese students touring UBD it seems so I couldn't get near her. So I went home, feeling damn hungry but couldn't stop by Tutong to eat.

Because I would've ended up in Layong at that rate.

1 件のコメント:

  • 5/3/09 07:06 に投稿, Anonymous 匿名 さんは書きました...

    Hahaha totally anak babu eyh~~~~ dont give up!

     

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム